Monday, December 5, 2016

May 2016

MAY 2016
  
Mother's Day 
I am so blessed to be Madie's mom. She is so special. I get so emotional just thinking how blessed I am to have such a healthy, fun, happy, easy, smart, silly, and lets be honest the cutest baby you've ever seen.
 I love her more than I could ever imagine. 
Scott made breakfast and bought me some fun plants.
thanks honey
 

WHERE DID OUR LITTLE BABY GO?
Madie is growing so fast. She is learning new things everyday. Her personality is really starting to shine and she is so silly and fun. She keeps us on our toes and has us wrapped around those cute little fingers.


She's the best eater. 
She will eat anything and everything that comes near her mouth.
  
Including your face if you get too close

sleeping positions
presented by Madelyn Davenport
 
 
 

Ready for church

Our little NY baby

 We love finding new trails to explore

Madie and I love to go to the library and get a bunch of books to read.
 She relaxes while I pick them out.

 Grand Canyon of the East


 

  

Madie's first time on a swing
By the next day she was a pro
check out her impressive leg rolls
 

After our weekly trip to the Public Market
we stopped by the LILAC FESTIVAL in Rochester
May 14th
118th annual
Highland Park
It was such a beautiful park to walk around, music, exhibits, 
vendors, food and perfect weather.
Madie fell asleep just as it started to rain. 
Scott and I were soaked but it was so much fun. 
 We brought our own little lilac baby home with us

Scott is used to Oregon which is green all year round
I'm used to Utah which goes from dead/brown/winter to scorched dead summers
BUT New York is more beautiful than we ever imagined. It has been so fun to watch everything turn green. Every shade of green you could imagine. The wildflowers are blooming. The animals are coming out; squirrels, chipmunks, snakes, rabbits, deer and even a fox was spotted. It's unbelievably gorgeous. It takes our breathe away daily. 
 and sometimes alpaca's brighten your day

Image result for all marvels of nature quote


We've been to the sacred grove in each season. 
It is something to be seen in the Spring.
 It is such a special place. We are so fortunate to live so close.

  
Our Pretty Pretty Princess
Our lease is up June 30th so we will be moving
and Madie is such a great packing helper
She also enjoys shopping with her mama

Our friends Matt and Erin Steele have 4 little girls and
 Londyn is 2 weeks older than Madie. 
It's fun to watch them play together.
























No comments:

Post a Comment