Monday, December 5, 2016

JULY 2016

JULY 2016

Well we are home from vacation and...
HOMELESS
 We planned it just right to get home in time for the 
last night of the Hill Cumorah Pageant
Scott was on security detail so Madie and I waited with him at his post.

 
 It was such a beautiful night.
The pageant was amazing
and it was fun to see all the missionary work going on as the 
cast members strolled the crowds before it began. 
I feel blessed to have been a part of it.

It was fun to see so many ward members in the production
 Image result for hill cumorah pageant 2016
Our first temp. home was the fingerlakes hotel. 
I'll be honest it was a little sketchy but we managed.
 

 
 and they had a pool which is a plus
 
Only a true ninja can have moves like this when thrown into the air
I knew I was pregnant but we decided that while
living in a sketchy hotel it is the best time to take a 
test and confirm that a baby is on it's way. 
(it's at least a story to tell, right???)
MAKING MEMORIES
July 27th

 A trip to Grimes Glen after a long days work is always refreshing

We visited Alvin Smith's grave in Palmyra
 We stayed one night with the Jung family.
visited their pond in the backyard

 Visited the County Fair


 It has been a very busy month
Vacation, trying to find a home, making granola, and trying to have fun in between.
We are truly blessed even when times are hard
This picture of Madie depicts how we are all feeling...
EXHAUSTED!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment