MAY 2017
Cinco De Mayo week
I think she's celebrating May the 4th (be with you)
but I'm not sure
I went for a run but my body is not quite ready for that yet
so I walked and was given this beautiful rainbow to remind me
how blessed I am... and to be patient with myself
We're helping Brody with tummy time
She wanted to wear this headband and it's so cute.
but she wont keep anything in her hair for more than 2 minutes
This is what our bed looks like every morning
Rub a dub dub, two cuties in the tub
Brody has a new friend
He's so cute even when he's sad
CYNDY'S HERE
Too cute for words
I never sit in the back seat, so I documented the sleeping pair
Seneca Zoo
Madie's first time seeing all the animals she's been learning
Carousel at Eastview Mall
Madie's shopping pal (and then she goes back on the shelf)
We planted a small garden
Madie was very helpful so ALOT of seeds were planted
I'm so blessed to have two great kids
Trying out the double stroller
(and usually nap time for us too)
We went as a family to the Rochester Institute of Technology
to hear the presentation of the students helping us at MRO.
Madie was in heaven when finding grassy areas full of
'wish flowers'
This is what 'waking up at 6:00am' looks like
She asks for apples all the time and
eats 2-3 full apples a day.
She will open the fridge and grab grapes,
peppers, mushrooms, broccoli and lettuce.
This is what a hot night looks like

Madie is such a GOOF
She had to get a picture with every bush
Fun at the park with cousins
Practicing walking in mommy's heels
2 month appointment
23 inches
12.5 pounds
75th percentile (including head)
We're packed for our trip
----------------------->>UTAH
Brody's first plane ride
both kids did Great!
We spent the first few days at Amy's
Madie loved getting to know her cousins
Loved going to the bus stop with the kids
Granny's 88th Birthday party
and meeting Brody for the first time
The reason for the trip
Congrats Mallory and Paul
Besties
Miss these women so much
We decided to bless Brody in Utah
because so much family and many friends could come
His big day
May 28th
So grateful for Scott: husband, father and best friend
We are blessed to have the priesthood in our lives
and grateful Scott can perform this blessing.
Love You!
Thank you for coming
Grandpa, Grandma, Brad family, Amy family, Cory
Papa, Oma, Stephanie, Seth family, Rossii family, Jaren
Time to celebrate
2017 family pictures
Growing up too fast

Wheeler farm
Visiting Aunt Michele
Lunch at Uncle Paul's
BBQ with Hirschi's
Went to lunch with Oma, Stephanie and Jerry
@ Maddox
Grandpa and Grandma always ate there when
going to Salt Lake for conference
Walk on the canal, throwing rocks and ducks
Memory Grove with Stephanie
Sydni teaching tricks
Always hard to say goodbye
traveling is tough
Always good to be home

















































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment